We do some writing or optimization mistakes while writing our blog posts. These mistakes waste our time and effort. For example when we learn very basic tip or trick about content creating we haven’t had in any our posts before, we need to turn all the way back to apply this tip to all our posts on our blog. Lets say if we have 100 posts, we need to apply that technic to all 100 posts. Actually I did it before J First i started to write with basic blogging knowledge, wrote 100 posts, and learned new tips about content, seo, traffic, ads etc and changed all 100 posts according to new knowledge. I was very late to learn blogging tips. Anyway, now my first priority is following new blogging tips and tricks. Some of the tips made my traffic doubled. I regret not to have them before. So we, bloggers need to know how to effectively blog and blogging tips as much as we know our specialist area. We need to know blogging tips because those blogging tips will decrease our blog’s bounce rate, we will have higher rank in google index, traffic will increase which means popolarity and meonetization of your blog will increase. There are several blogs that give us various valuable blogging tips. We as bloggers should follow this kind of blogging tips sites. Here is the most successfull and famous one’s list and their about page texts;
- quicksprout About: Founder is Neil Patel. Neil Patel is a New York Times best selling author. He is the co-founder of Crazy Egg and Hello Bar and he helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
- Elegantthemes About: We hold elegance at our core, and rally behind a shared passion for simple, beautiful design. What was once a one-man operation in Nick’s college apartment has grown into a diverse and distributed team of WordPress enthusiasts from all around the world. Elegant Themes isn’t just a company, it’s a community, and we cling to the community-centric values that have guided us over the past 6 years. We love WordPress, we love Open Source, and most of all we love building great things for our amazing customers.
- blogherald It has a wide blogging tips post archive. Additionally the interviews with specialist in their fields will be very helpful.
- writersincharge About: Welcome! I’m Bamidele Onibalusi, a young writer and blogger. I believe writers are unique and highly talented individuals that should be given the respect they deserve. This blog offers practical advice to help you become truly in charge of your writing career.
- graphpaperpress About: We build clean designs that get out of your way so your work can shine through. After all, simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication. Using WordPress as our canvas, our designs are enjoyed by thousands of photographers, artists and small businesses around the world.
- blogbasictips About: You’re here to get blogging tips or help with social media optimization and I’m here to help. Basic Blog Tips is all about helping you reach your goals and having some fun along the way. My goal is to help YOU build a better blog.
- adpushup About: AdPushup helps web publishers increase their ad revenue by using automated A/B testing. On this blog, we cover tools, guides, and advice from industry experts to help web publishers achieve their growth objectives.
- shoutmeloud About: Here is what you will find on ShoutMeLoud: Basic & advanced money making techniques. A community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk about blogging on our dedicated forum for bloggers. Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses. Etc. Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value. (Had to sound little technical for marketers & advertisers.)
- bloggingnuts About: Welcome to Blogging Nuts I’m Pawan Diwakar, a part-time blogger from India. I started Blogging Nuts as a passion and now I think it is becoming more than my passion. Here at Blogging Nuts I write about Starting & managing a blog, WordPress, Blogging tips, SEO and Google AdSense.
- bloggingwizard About: Blogging Wizard is a community of savvy bloggers, launched in 2012. Our aim is to share real-world, actionable tactics and strategies that you can put into action right away. So you can get more eyeballs on your content, rapidly grow your email list and finally start earning a decent chunk of cash from your blog. But most importantly – create a lifestyle that puts you in the driver’s seat.
- goinswriter About: Hi. I’m Jeff, the author of four books including the national best seller, The Art of Work. On this blog, I share my reflections on writing and life. This page will give you a crash course on what to expect.
- copyblogger About: Copyblogger started as a simple one-man blog. Today we’re known as Rainmaker Digital — a digital commerce company with more than 200,000 unique customers — and we’ve grown using useful content, smart copywriting, and exceptional products and services.
- Successfull blogging About: Are You A Blogger Who Wants To Make More Than $1,000 Per Month With Your Blog? You simply want to have a profitable blog. And get more traffic, more subscribers, and more chocolate. (Okay, so I can’t help with the last part. But Godiva comes highly recommended.)
- problogger About: Welcome to ProBlogger – the home for those wanting to start a blog, create great content and grow their blogs and then go professional to make money blogging.
- smartblogger About: Smart Blogger combines practical, strategy-infused blogging advice with a healthy dose of inspiration to keep you going when things get tough (and they will get tough.)
- Melyssa Griffin About: Want to learn how to grow your audience, monetize your passion, and stand out online? Good. Because that’s exactly what I help people with around here
- twelveskip About: TwelveSkip mainly addresses the needs of bloggers & small business owners that want to maximize their online visibility using various internet marketing strategies such as content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and more – that includes a combination of educational information, practical strategies, tutorials, motivational tips and ideas.
- fizzle.co About: Here at Fizzle we help indie entrepreneurs make weekly progress on their business because it’s tough to build your thing and we all need help.
- beyondyourblog About: Hi, I’m Susan and I run Beyond Your Blog, where we help bloggers get published on sites beyond their personal blogs. Don’t miss our directories of submission opportunities, podcast interviews with the editors from your favorite sites, tips for submitting your work, success stories and more!
- blogtyrant About: My name is Ramsay and I’m from sunny (ha!) Adelaide in South Australia. All of the blogging, SEO and online marketing strategies mentioned here have been tested by me and my fiancee Peta (who does editing, research, and PPC marketing for Blog Tyrant), and I genuinely hope they help your business, or allow you to make a bit of extra income for your family.
As a result, these websites who publish bloggging tips post are very important to our blogs. We as bloggers need to know the mechanism of our blog. These 20 awesome websites will be helpful to us. I hope you will find whatever you need on these sites.
Not: Bu makalede kendi kullandığım ve önerdiğim ürünlere, sitelere veya hizmetlere affiliate linkler olabilir. Bu demektir ki bir affiliate linke tıkladığınızda ve ürün ve hizmet satın aldığınızda, muhtemelen küçücük bir komisyon kazanacağım. Size hiçbir maliyeti yoktur, rahatlıkla her gürdüğünüz linke tıklayabilirsiniz. Önerdiğim tüm eğitim kaynaklarını tek bir sayfada görmek isterseniz eğitim kaynakları sayfasına gidin.
2008’den beri pazarlama dalında çalışıyorum. 2014’ten beri markamuduru.com’da yazıyorum. İnanıyorum ki markalaşma adına ülkemizde inanılmaz bir potansiyel var ve markalaşmak ülkemizi fersah fersah ileri götürecek. Kendini yetiştirmiş marka müdürlerine de bu yüzden çokça ihtiyaç var. Ben de öğrendiklerimi, araştırdıklarımı, bildiklerimi burada paylaşıyorum. Daha fazla bilgi için Hakkımda sayfasını inceleyebilirsiniz.