The future perfect continuous tense gelecekte bir noktaya kadar devam edecek eylemleri tanımlayan bir fiil zamanıdır.
Genellikle şu durumlar için kullanılır
- gelecekte belirli bir zamana kadar bir eylemin ilerlemesini ve süresini vurgulamak için.
- gelecekte belirli bir olaya veya zamana kadar uzanan daha uzun eylemleri veya durumları ifade etmek için
- belirli bir gelecekte veya şimdi zamanda olduğunu hayal ettiğimiz veya düşündüğümüz şeyi ifade etmek için
- genellikle eylemin süresine atıfta bulunarak, gelecekte belirli bir zamanda devam etmekte olan bir eylemin uzunluğunu vurgulamak için
|positive||S + WILL HAVE BEEN + V-ing + O||I will have been speaking|
|negative||S + WILL not HAVE BEEN + V-ing + O||I will not have been speaking|
|question||Will + S + HAVE BEEN + V-ing + O||Will I have been speaking?|
Cümle kurulumu örneği/ zamirlere göre
|subject||auxiliary verb||auxiliary verb||auxiliary verb||main verb|
|positive||I||will||have||been||working||for four hours.|
|You||will||have||been||travelling||for two days.|
|will not||…’ll not/… won’t||I’ll not/I won’t|
- He’ll not have been driving for six hours.
Spelling Rules/Yazım kuralları
Fiil -e ile bitiyorsa -e silinir. Fakat -ee, -oe ve -ye değişmeden kalır.
- come– coming
- but: agree– agreeing
Son ünsüzden önce kısa vurgulu sesli harf bulunan kelimelerde son ünsüz iki tane olur. Ancak, -w, -x ve -y iki katına çıkmaz
- sit – sitting
- but: mix– mixing
İngiliz İngilizcesinde bir sesli harften sonra son ünsüz -l her zaman iki tane olur, ancak Amerikan İngilizcesinde değildir.
- travel– travelling (British)
- traveling (American)
Fiil -ie ile bitiyorsa sonundaki harf -y ile değişir
- lie– lying
- next year
- by this time
- last week
Future perfect continuous tense kullanıldığı Yerler
Gelecekte belirli bir zamana kadar bir eylemin ilerlemesini ve süresini vurgulamak için. Future perfect progresif ifadesini kullandığımızda, geçmişteki bir eyleme gelecekteki bir noktadan bakarız. Bu zaman kipi ayrıca bunun belirli bir zamanda gerçekleşmiş olabileceğine dair varsayımları da ifade eder.
- You will have been learning English for two months by January
- He will have been watching Tv for three hours by ten.
Genellikle eylemin süresine atıfta bulunarak, gelecekte belirli bir zamanda devam etmekte olan bir eylemin uzunluğunu vurgulamak için
- In ten minutes you will have been driving non-stop for six hours.
- He’ll be tired when he gets here. He’ll have been travelling all day.
Belirli bir gelecekte veya şimdi zamanda olduğunu hayal ettiğimiz veya düşündüğümüz şeyi ifade etmek için
- The cars will have been waiting for hours for the accident to be cleared.
Geçmişte belirli bir zamanda neler olduğu hakkında bir varsayım ifade eder.
- There was an accident last week. The driver won’t have been paying attention to the road signs.
Gelecekte belirli bir olaya veya zamana kadar uzanan daha uzun eylemleri veya durumları ifade eder
- Ram starts waiting at 9am. I am late and cannot arrive before 10am. Ram will have been waiting for an hour by the time I meet him.
- How long will Jo have been working when he retires?
- Next month I‘ll have been studying Chinese for two years.
- Will you have been working when I arrive?
- He won’t have been studying long enough to qualify.
- Next week Jane is going to swim from England to France. By the time she gets to France she‘ll have been swimming non-stop for over thirteen hours.
Soru etiketi olarak
- You won’t have been drinking, will you?
Future perfect continuous tense örnek cümleler
- He will not have been waiting.
- They will have been seeing it.
- I will have been wiping my car.
- I will have been buying a house.
- They will not have been reading.
- I will have been going to England.
- I will have been losing my passport.
- Will you have been studying English?
- He will have been sleeping all morning.
- They will have been finishing the work.
- They will have been showing the models.
- They will have been retaining the movie.
- I will have been bringing my certificates.
- Will it have been raining for three hours?
- They will not have been going for a picnic.
- Will you have been working for a long time?
- He will have been studying English tomorrow.
- I will have been living in Istanbul for two years.
- Will I have been regretting this mistake I made?
- They will not (won’t) have been going for a picnic.
- Will you have been making a cake in the kitchen?
- How long will you have been dating on april 12th?
- I will not (won’t) have been shopping on Tuesday.
- Will they have been playing tennis since morning?
- He will not have been reading a newspaper tomorrow.
- I will have been playing tennis tomorrow afternoon.
- I will not have been staying in London next summer.
- Just now he will have been listening to everything.
- By June, I will have been studying English for 3 years
- Will the baby have been playing with toys for one hour?
- Will we have been working in the company for two years?
- By 14, they will have been playing football for 3 hours.
- I will have been living in England for 10 years by 2030.
- She will not have been seeing her, because she is angry.
- At 4 o’clock, we will have been waiting you for one hour.
- She will have been studying when you will be in the exam.
- The president will not (won’t) have been talking tomorrow.
- Will she have been teaching French for 1o years next year?
- I will not (won’t) have been staying in London next summer.
- She will have been sleeping for one hour when he gets home.
- She will not (won’t) have been studying Japanese next year.
- You will not have been playing computer games all day long.
- I will have been travelling to Japan by this time next week.
- At five o’clock, the baby will have been crying for one hour.
- I will not have been going to America for a holiday next week.
- Will they have been waiting for three hours when we come back?
- He will not (won’t) have been playing football tomorrow evening.
- He will not have been living there for a month, it is temporary.
- By midnight they will have been studying for exams for ten hours.
- I will not have been reading for 2 weeks when I finish this book.
- When I am at school, my family will have been flying to New York.
- By next year, they will have been going to England for five years.
- She will have been sleeping at home for two hours when we arrives.
- They will have been traveling for a year when they come back here.
- I will have been working for seven hours by the time the boss comes
- I will not have been shopping in Wednesday, you can come to see me.
- Paula is not going to have been doing workouts for over three hours.
- I will have been working when you will come here for dinner tomorrow.
- By the end of the year, we will not living in Australia for four years.
- He will have been playing the guitar for ten years when he turn twenty.
- Will Moses have been feeling sad by the time I make a surprise for him?
- They will have been teaching German for 5 years by the end of this year.
- We will not have been living there for two years by the end of this year.
- Will I have been learning French for ten years when I finish this school?
- By the end of this week, will I have been living with his for five months?
- When I finish this school, I will have been learning French for ten years.
- Will you have been speaking English for two years by the end of this year?
- Richard will have been studying at the library for six hours by nine o’clock.
- Are Gregor and Daniela going to have been being married for thirty years by 2019?
- We will not (won’t) have been living there for two years by the end of this year.
- By the end of this month, I will have been studying for the school for five years.
- Will have you been working in this company for five years by the end of this year?
- By the end of this year, I will not have been working for the company for three years.
- I will not (won’t) have been searching for a new issue on internet tomorrow afternoon.
- By the time my mother comes home at 3, we will have been playing computer games for two hours.
- If Lowell will buy a car for himself, he will not have been spending his time on the roads all day.
- When Lina finishes university, Lina will have been learning her major for eight years because of her unsuccessful lessons.
Hafıza teknikleri: Hafızanızı geliştirmeniz için 29 Altın Yöntem [Bilim destekli]
Test&Quiz. Kendinizi test edin
Bu yazılar da ilgini çekebilir;
Bu gönderide, ingilizce have v...
İngilizceden Türkçeye çeviriyi...
Bu makalede uzun vadeli ingili...
Bu makalede ingilizce öğrenme ...
2008’den beri pazarlama dalında çalışıyorum. 2014’ten beri markamuduru.com’da yazıyorum. İnanıyorum ki markalaşma adına ülkemizde inanılmaz bir potansiyel var ve markalaşmak ülkemizi fersah fersah ileri götürecek. Kendini yetiştirmiş marka müdürlerine de bu yüzden çokça ihtiyaç var. Ben de öğrendiklerimi, araştırdıklarımı, bildiklerimi burada paylaşıyorum. Daha fazla bilgi için Hakkımda sayfasını inceleyebilirsiniz.